пятница, 20 сентября 2013 г.

Programme that eats phone battery on HTC

Автор: Sally на 4:22:00 AM

Guys today my phone "died" while I was in school and I can't understand what it is, so what actually happend is that my whone was on 100% when I went to sleep, in the morning it was on 57% idk why but I decided that I forgot to charge it or something so I let it charge while I was preparing for school, and it was 63% when I got to school (I listened to music on my way) and after about 2-3lessons it was on 29% I got scared a little because it batterie life is usually long, and when I got to battery settings and saw history there was this awful program that I have no idea of, but it was taking 90% of battery life O_o and it went to 8%in few minutes, I decided to restart or maybe turn of my phone but it didn't help it only became worse so I turned it off and than it was on 12% when I turned it on again and this thing was taking only 86% not 90% like it did before, so now I'm home and my phone is connected to charger this programme kind of stoped it something, but I'm really scared like what if it'll turn on again? Guys just if you know how to help me or what should I do just comment please =))

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting