вторник, 3 сентября 2013 г.

info. about my disappearing & new post!

Автор: Sally на 3:20:00 AM
Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not writing anything for so long time but I was kind of  busy and lazy, our family's friends from Chicago were visiting Tbilisi and to be honest I first met them but I had feeling like I knew them for 100 years, so I liked them very much and we became friends ^^ although it's not the basics reason why I wasn't writing...so... Now I just wanted to say that new post is coming out today, or maybe tomorrow morning... But not later, I promise! It's ready I just have to add few things and publish it... Guys please don't be angry on me and I hope I didn't disappoint you... So if you want to know what next post is going to be about I can just say that it's about mobile phones! Yes you got it right, I bought new phone and thought that maybe I can give few advices to you ^^which phone I got and which one I'll advice you to buy in different cases you'll know from next post! Thanks for reading my blog and reading my posts!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting