понедельник, 26 января 2015 г.

The Idea of personality! (upgrade yourself)

Автор: Sally на 7:01:00 AM
       Personality-1.[C,U] person's character; a strong~ 2.[C] famous person, esp from entertainment, sport etc.
      Some of us believe that a character is given to us at the moment of birth, that it is a mix of parents qualities, or you have someones (relative's) character. Well, I cannot disagree, part of it is truth, I also believe that the treatment of a baby right from the time of it's development in mothers womb also plays a role, but there is one thing of which I am a true believer, it is that, no matter what kind of personal qualities you have, you can change and develop them according to your ideas, so basically I believe that people are capable of creating their own character. I think it is one of the most magical things, because each of us can make a choice, and when I say this I don't mean copying, I mean actual "creating of yourself" But taking decisions is also a part of creating, so if your choice is to copy someone, well, go ahead, do it, but I honestly don't think it can make anyone happy.
       What I've noticed (and I'm sure you did too) is that too many people around me post and share some really smart-ass-quotes which isn't bad at all, but for me, most of them are either not because I understand them in some different way but because people who share them are mostly the ones who don't live according to those quotes, and the question is why does that happen? why most of people like to share some smart-morally-right-quotes (things) and then continue living like before, some don't even remember what they've shared, and sad truth is that quotes and different posts, like this for example, get your attention only for a short time, while you read them and information is given to your brain, but they always are so brief and uncertain that some of people don't even realise how to use them in real life. Because no one ever tells you "Hey, you, when you'll be passing that gypsy in underground, give him money if you have some" or "Don't lie to your mother, She'll find this out and give you hard time about it!" or "Don't bully that girl in the hall, and don't look at her giggling, she may commit suicide" we get such information, but we don't think that you are the one who may save or kill someone, without doing anything special.(So you're probably thinking I've lost connection with headline, but no, wait) So people who post good things, teaching everyone how to live right and preach...but  at the same time don't live according to those preaching's what do they want and why do they do that? No, I want to think they aren't fake...My idea is that, It is a lot easier to create yourself, the idea of yourself, which you like, in social network, because, people'll judge you from what you post and you decide to make a good impression. But people don't understand that life is same thing, it doesn't matter how many people will see your good act or your good quality, you'll be honest with yourself, the only person who's always with you and whom you should value-yourself. Act according to what you say, all you have to do for that is stop for a minute before you make a decision and think over if you really can fulfill your promise, or what exactly do you want in this case? and so on and on, question yourself! I know some of you may say this is faking because if you over-think you act unnatural, well, such lovers of nature can go to woods and live in neighbourhood with wild animals, because that is the most natural thing to do. But people let's face it we are humans, we have power to think and develop ourselves, you are the result of 3.8 billion years of evolutionary success, act like it!
         I believe that there are no bad people, no one is born rude or wicked, but it is your choice, to be or not to be...
         So for those ones who are really into self-improvement I have some advice, take a piece of paper and write down all things that you want to improve or change, it doesn't matter how many things there'll be, I have 8 things which I accepted as a plan for 2015 I hung this list right above my desk (the place where I'm spending majority of my time) So I see it everyday and re-read it every day (sometimes few times each day) and whenever there is a hard decision to make I think "Okay, so what did I promise myself?" On my list I have: *check picture*
       So this is an example of few things I have on my list, It really cheers me up at times and helps me to become a person I want to be, to gain a personality that I like!  
       P.S. Don't forget to smile today, you're just great! send me your lists if you make any, next post is going to be about self-confidence tricks...and walking manner?! i don't know tell me what you think? ;)
                                        Love Always,
                                                          Sally.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting