понедельник, 30 апреля 2012 г.

People behave differently When they wear different clothes!

Автор: Sally на 12:47:00 PM
   Clothes and fashon takes very importrant part in our lives because most people value others by their appearance and behavior so it is importrant to look as it is needed in some places, for one thing you cant go to sport lesson on high heels and vice versa. I think clothes make us feel different for me it is like this. For example I cant feel good if I  wear clohes that  I dont really like, and I feel the best if I wear something that I like very much and also I feel free i I wear jeans and loosy  shirts, and shoes are always very importrant! ( VERY VERY) and i think clothes help us to be more self-confident....







0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting