вторник, 3 апреля 2012 г.

optimist or pessimist?!

Автор: Sally на 11:44:00 AM
I am not optimist but I amnot pessimist at the same time.Iam realist because Ilike to see life like it is.In my opinion people who are optimists look at life in pink glasses, but sometimes it is needen to see and realise situasion like it is. To be pessimist is boring I think.Ithink it is hard to always think about bad and see things worse then they are also ithink it is bad for health to be always sad of something that doesnt have meaning. I belive in future but I am not saying that it will be good or bad Iam just waiting for it and also I dont  like idea not to think about tomorrow like optimists do and hope for best and just live happyly today.Also I think every action depends on action that happened in past so if something bad is happening look for reasons in past 

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting