четверг, 22 ноября 2012 г.

The Maxican!

Автор: Sally на 11:55:00 AM








So, I was thinking a lot what to write about and then i decided not to write at all, but I saw movie today...I mean i saw it long ago really long ago and I didnt remeber it well I just remembers the end...SO movie is not very old... But it's old....it is a 2001 American comedy film named "The Maxican"  directed by Gore Verbinski and starring Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts, with a plot that is an mixture of romantic comedy, thriller and road movie. So it is really interesting one and I laughed a lot there are many really funny moments and there is gun which should be found and it is really beautiful gun and it has story which is about lovers and if you want to understand the movie and the legend of the gun you should watch movie from start to end because for me it was breathtaking and really interesting and I love Julia very much so...Hope if you have lazy day and you dont know what to do, this post will help you to decide what movie to watch ( because this movie continues for 2 hours )  hope you'll like and  you'll enjoy it ;)

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting