пятница, 25 мая 2012 г.

Some people choose friends very simmilar, others different.

Автор: Sally на 3:14:00 PM



    Friends are part of our lives and they are very important. They have big influence on us so it is important to choose friends properly  (but I dont think we are able to choose friends) Sometimes we are friendly with some people and rude with others and sometimes we cant even understand why it happens like that, and why we are friends with some people.
     All my friends are different from each other, but they have something in common and I think thats why they all can understand me. Some of my friends are very different from me, others very much like me. I think that  to be friend with someone is like to fall in love we cant choose real friends if we choose them it's not real friendship...   for me it is intresting to be in touch with people who are different from me, I like to find something new, to listen other opinions and to be happy of my friends  success,  to be proud of saying "This is my friend!" and i think it is terrible when people are friends because of money or some reasons because it isnt real and it may ruin anyway now or then and the worst is that some girls who are saying they are best friends after quarreling start to say bad things about each other and it is terrible!!! If you are real friends no  matter what happens you should never say bad things about each other only  because you are angry,  sometimes it can ruin someones life or hurt person.  Friendship isnt hard if it is real and if you really enjoy spending time with that person, best friend  is someone who you can trust in every situation no matter what happens friends should be ready to support you and not influence your opinion,  they may advise you something but not inspire you opinion!



   

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting