пятница, 9 марта 2012 г.

woman's day!!

Автор: Sally на 12:57:00 PM




Hey everyone!!! i am Back!! but there is very little amount of news ((( yesterday was Woman's day but i had to study very much so i couldnt write so I congradulate you all woman's and girls hope you all will be happy ! because i think happynes is case of everything so.... I had money as gift for that day and tomorrow I'm going to few shops to spend my money!! (sounds little bit funny) anyway I'll write about shopping list later.... for now here are some Ideas in next posts there will be "old and cool movies", "songs that make me cry or make me feel better", "friendship" & "fashion" for real i dont think i am very fashionable or something there will be just things that i like you'll see... 

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting