суббота, 10 марта 2012 г.

=)))

Автор: Sally на 8:04:00 AM

Hi guys!!! today I didnt go shopping because my mom was busy and she hadnt got time for me (its ok because she is never doing something that she promised in time she is always late) so i was at home this day and I'll be at home tomorrow and i want to stand up early tomorrow (for me it's not possible)  )))  and if I'll have enough time I'll make new post's!! for real I am going to have very hard week because I have to write exams in many subjects and i have to be prepared because I am really trying to have good marks and blog needs time for real to make  very intresting post you have to work for an hour because I'll try to put nice pictures and put in it some real facts... so I want to write many posts this weekend because I wont sit at computer for this week! yesterday i put fishes on my blog they are really cool there are 5 ones all of them have different colors and i have pig but it more looks like humster and now you can read in my blog about latest fashion trends and hollywood news! hope you'll like it!!!! You'r S.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting