воскресенье, 11 марта 2012 г.

Friendship!

Автор: Sally на 9:31:00 AM


Hey it's me again... i promised that I'll write about old and cool movies but it needs more time than i have so I thought about old topic that I wrote as homework the name of it was "the best quallity of friend"  so it is about friendship too so.... I wrote it about my best frind Annie you'll understand....
    Real friend is that person who understands you like you do. Who always knows that you need and who would never leave you alone with your problems.My best friens is Annie  but i call her Anka she looks like Vanessa Hudgens but with medium hair. She has been my best friend since I was 7 years old.She is one year younger but she understands me perfectly.We've been through so much things that sometimes I think that I know her all my life because I really cant remember many things before i met her (Icant remember many things after i met her...but...anyway) we are doing everything together and every two days she calls me and we talk about things that happen ussually wwe talk about schoolso I know all her classmates i can say something about everyone from her class and so she can. She is the only person who can make me laugh when i really want to cry she is a very positive person I cant remember her on bad mood. She knows everything about me and i know everything about her.We are never tired of each other maybe thats because she lives far from my house but we can talk for hours by phone once we talked for 3 hours and we cant remember what we were talking about.She is really my best friend and I wish everyone to have such friend as she is.  It's all i wrote but it was in january and many thing changed anyway my teacher thinks it's one of best topic that i ever wrote....


 








0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий

 

Sally's Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting